Shipping and Delivery
Your order will be processed within 1-2 working days - for ready-made designs; for images from your own photo, the wait is no less than 3-5 working days. Orders may take longer to prepare as we receive a huge amount of orders per day. All orders will be shipped from our warehouse in Poland (ul. SPÓŁDZIELCZA, nr 8, LEŻAJSK, 37-300)
- GLS(1-2 days)
- DHL (1-2 days)
- DPD (1-2 days)
- Free delivery on orders over 49 EUR
- Once payment has been approved and verified, it may take up to two working days for orders to be processed in our warehouses.
- Lead times and shipping times may extend due to public holidays.
We use well-known international carriers to ensure that your order reaches you quickly and safely.
We ship our products from our warehouse in Lezajsk. We make every effort to ensure that your parcel reaches you as quickly as possible.
Orders can only be sent to one address. To ship to multiple addresses, you must place a separate order for each address.
Orders are only dispatched on working days (Monday to Friday).
- We also offer delivery of our products throughout Europe. If you are interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please let us know by email if you have any concerns or questions email@example.com and we will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Brushme is committed to making your shopping experience a successful one.
Once purchased, orders cannot be cancelled. In the event that a cancellation is not possible, the customer will have to wait until the product is received and make a return in accordance with our returns policy.
Our customers have the right to request a return of the product within 14 working days of delivery of the package.
The customer has the right to request a refund or receive a new product depending on the availability of the product.
If the product is:
defective (is visibly damaged);
completely different from the order (product A ordered - product B received).
In the event that the product is not available, the cost of the funds will be refunded.
To make a return, we need a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. The address information will be provided directly when contacting us by email.
RETURNS (IF APPLICABLE)
Once we have received and checked your return, we will send you an email notifying you that we have received the returned item. We will also notify you if the return has been approved or rejected.
If approved, your refund will be processed via the same method as your purchase or we will ask you for a bank account number to which we will send the costs.
DELAYED OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
If you have not yet received your refund, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your bank card issuer. It can take up to 14 days for your refund to be officially posted.
If you have done all this and still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide your order number and enter the items of sale (if applicable).
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
We only exchange items that are faulty or damaged. If you wish to exchange it for the same item, please email us at email@example.com
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If you have made up your mind and wish to return the products to us, you will be responsible for paying your own return shipping costs. Shipping costs are not refundable. If you receive a refund, the return shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for the exchanged product to reach you may vary.
CONDITIONS FOR REQUESTING AN EXCHANGE OR REFUND:
No refund request will be accepted after 14 working days. No refund request will be accepted before the items have been delivered.
Shipping costs are to be paid by the customer.
We will only refund via the same payment method used by the customer originally.
Items that are damaged, dirty, altered or not in their original boxes or bags will not be accepted for return.
Once the return confirmation has been sent to the customer, the return may take between 7 and 14 working days to be reflected on the statement of account.
To exercise your right to amend or return a product, you must contact us by email at email@example.com.
EXCHANGE OF GOODS FOR ANOTHER, COMPLAINT
- The basis and scope of the Seller's liability towards the Customer if the sold Product has a physical or legal defect (warranty) are defined by the generally applicable provisions of law, in particular the Civil Code.
The Customer may lodge a complaint after receiving. the goods within 14 calendar days.
A complaint may be lodged by the Customer, for example:
in electronic form via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
It is recommended that the Customer provide in the description of the complaint:
(1) information and circumstances concerning the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the defect;
(2) request for the method of bringing the Product into conformity with the Sales Agreement or a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement;
(3) contact details of the complainant - it will facilitate and accelerate the handling of the complaint by the Seller.
The requirements specified in the preceding sentence are in the form of a recommendation only and shall not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the recommended description of the complaint.
- The Seller shall respond to the Customer's complaint immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. Lack of the Seller's response within the aforementioned period shall mean that the Seller acknowledged the complaint as justified.
If, in order for the Seller to respond to the Customer's complaint or to exercise the Customer's rights under the warranty, it is necessary to deliver the Product to the Seller, the Customer will be asked by the Seller to deliver the Product at the Seller's expense to the address:
Spółdzielcza 8, 37-300 Leżajsk, Poland
- We do not accept parcels sent COD. The parcel should be sent as registered mail.
- Products should be properly packed and protected against damage.
- The returned product should be sent back together with the received set of documents.
The customer shall bear the direct costs of exchanging the item.
- Exchange for a more expensive product: You must pay the price difference + the cost of re-shipping. To calculate the difference for the goods, please send us a message at email@example.com and we will reply to which account to discount the difference.
- Exchange for a cheaper product: the cost of the chosen delivery option is deducted from the price difference, the rest is refunded to the account provided by the customer