Returns & Complaints
Brushme is committed to making your shopping experience a success.
Once purchased, orders cannot be cancelled. In the event that a cancellation is not possible, the customer will have to wait to receive the product and make a return in accordance with our return policy.
Our customers have the right to request a return of the product within 14 business days of delivery of the package.
The customer has the right to request a refund or receive a new product depending on product availability.
If the product is:
- defective (is visibly damaged);
- completely different from the order (ordered product A - received product B).
In case the product is not available, the cost of funds will be refunded.
To make a return, we need a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send the purchase back to the manufacturer. The address information will be provided directly during the email contact.
RETURNS (IF APPLICABLE)
Once we have received and inspected your return, we will send you an email notifying you that we have received the returned item. We will also notify you if the return is approved or rejected.
If approved, your refund will be processed by the same method as your purchase or we will ask you for a bank account number to which we will send the cost.
DELAYED OR MISSING RETURNS (IF APPLICABLE)
If you have not yet received your refund, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your bank card issuer. It may take up to 14 days for your refund to be officially credited
If you have done all this and still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide your order number and enter the sale items (if applicable).
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
We only exchange items that are defective or damaged. If you would like to exchange it for the same item, please email us at email@example.com
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If you have made up your mind and wish to return the products to us, you will be responsible for paying your own return shipping costs. Shipping costs are not refundable. If you receive a refund, the return shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for the exchanged product to reach you may vary.
CONDITIONS FOR REQUESTING AN EXCHANGE OR REFUND:
No refund request will be accepted after 14 business days. No refund request will be accepted before the items are delivered.
Shipping costs are to be paid by the customer.
We will refund only by the same payment method the customer originally pays with.
Items that are damaged, dirty, altered or not in their original boxes or bags will not be accepted for return.
Once the return confirmation has been sent to the customer, the return may take 7 to 14 business days to be reflected on the statement of account.
To exercise your right to change or return a product, you must contact us via email at email@example.com
EXCHANGE OF GOODS FOR ANOTHER, COMPLAINT
- The basis and scope of the Seller's liability to the Customer if the sold Product has a physical or legal defect (warranty) are defined by generally applicable laws, in particular the Civil Code.
The Customer may file a complaint after receiving. the goods within 14 calendar days
The complaint can be submitted by the Customer, for example:
in electronic form via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
It is recommended that the Customer provide in the description of the complaint:
- (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the defect;
- (2) a request for a method of bringing the Product into conformity with the Sales Agreement or a statement of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement;
- (3) contact details of the complainant - this will facilitate and speed up the processing of the complaint by the Seller.
The requirements specified in the preceding sentence are in the form of a recommendation only and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted with the omission of the recommended description of the complaint.
- The Seller shall respond to the Customer's complaint immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. Failure of the Seller to respond within the aforementioned period means that the Seller has recognized the complaint as justified.
If it is necessary for the Seller to respond to the Customer's complaint or to exercise the Customer's rights under the warranty to deliver the Product to the Seller, the Customer will be asked by the Seller to deliver the Product at the Seller's expense to the address:
al. Solidarności 117 loc. 507A Warsaw 00-140
- We do not accept packages sent COD. The parcel should be sent as registered mail.
- Products should be properly packed and protected from damage.
- Returned product should be sent back with the received set of documents.
The customer shall bear the direct cost of replacing the item.
- Exchange for a more expensive product: you must pay the difference in price + the cost of re-shipping. To calculate the difference for the goods, send us a message to email@example.com and we will reply to which account to discount the difference
- Exchange for a cheaper product: the cost of the selected shipping option is deducted from the price difference, the rest is returned to the account provided by the customer